Mission Letters & Experiences

This blog was created to share letters from Elder Mason & Hermana Lauren Casper as they serve their missions for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Elder Casper is currently serving in the Chile Rancagua Mission and Hermana Casper is serving in the Paraguay Asuncion North Mission. Enjoy!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Elder Casper 5/10/2008

Hey fam -


Well it's Saturday and I will be talking to you tomorrow. It's been a good week, we set another baptismal date with another older woman named Teresa. We also changed Eva´s date for next Sunday the 18th instead of the 25th. She is awesome and progressing really fast, she just has to go to church 3 times and then she can be baptized. Well, I love you so much and I will talk to you tomorrow, 5:30p my time and 3:30p your time.

1-4-3-4,
Elder Mason Casper

No comments: