Mission Letters & Experiences

This blog was created to share letters from Elder Mason & Hermana Lauren Casper as they serve their missions for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Elder Casper is currently serving in the Chile Rancagua Mission and Hermana Casper is serving in the Paraguay Asuncion North Mission. Enjoy!

Monday, January 14, 2008

Hermana Casper 1/14/2008

WHERE TO STINKIN´BEGIN,

I COULD NOT BE ANY MORE PROUD OF MY CUTE MASE. I KNEW IT! ALL ALONG I FELT AND KNEW THAT HE WAS GOING TO BE ASSISTANT. Mom and Dad…I don´t think we have the slightest idea of changes that have occured in him. He has become one of the Lord´s greatest servants and I know that without a shadow of a doubt. I´m excited for him, and the special time that he has to support and give all he has to serve the Lord and help the president. He has a great calling.

AND…AS FOR YOU MOMMY…CONGRATS! Wow…what a great change for you Mommy. YOU WILL BE AMAZING! The YW President here in our ward in Luque is great…and you will be even greater! Truly, one thing that I have always loved about my Mommy is her willingness to serve…to drop everything to help someone else. The young women are at such an important time in their lives, and they need a strength and perfect example, such as you. WOW!

Daddy…I´m so grateful that you continue to have such wonderful, spiritual experiences that strengthen your testimony and confirm of the true, unique power that you have as a priesthood holder of the Lord. DO YOU EVEN REALIZE IT´S THE TRUE POWER OF CHRIST? THE SAME POWER THAT HE POSSESSES AND POSSESSED WHEN HE WAS HERE UPON THE EARTH. IT´S SO INCREDIBLE AND SUCH A TRUE SOURCE OF STRENGTH FOR OUR FAMILY. THANK YOU.

I COULDN´T BE HAPPIER RIGHT NOW! The mission is so great. WE HAVE CHANGES AGAIN NEXT WEEK…I still can´t believe it. The Lord still gives me a ton of time to continue to perfect myself, and most importantly, serve His children. It´s the greatest privelige. I am learning lots this change, and surely growing lots. Right now, I´m reading in Doctrine and covenants, and also in the New Testament. HAVE YOU EVER READ THE NEW TESTAMENT TOGETHER WITH JESUS THE CHRIST? IT´S ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! So much information that no one would ever know…I know that Elder Talmage was truly inspired and guided by the Lord in writing that book. Alter all, he did write within the sacred walls of the temple.

As for Bergie…I´m way sad. I wanted her to be there badly when I got home…but there´s still hope. WE MUST PRAY! Please call her and Brinner and let them know how much I love them.

Well family…I love you guys so stinkin´much! I´m overwhelmed with joy today and for that reason, maybe I´m not writing as much. BUT KNOW THAT I´M SO HAPPY, HEALTHY AND DOING WONDERFUL! But don´t even think for a moment that I don´t need your prayers…even more so! Also…I continue exercising and I LOVE IT! I feel lots better…as you do also Mommy. Congrats on your new machine! We´ll be doing lots of that when I get home!

1434 AND MORE THAN THE MILLIONS OF BUTTERFLIES THAT FILL MY STOMACH RIGHT NOW WHEN I THINK OF YOU ALL! Send my love to Gramms, the boys, Ash and Lace, Nana and Papa and family, Meg, everyone!

Lars

No comments: