HEY YOU GUYS!
WOW, I´M SO EXCITED TO BE WRITING YOU! I LOVE MONDAYS…for the fact that I can write you guys and also hear what´s going on in your beautiful lives. We truly do have beautiful lives…we´re so darn lucky!
WELL…i´m sure that you´re all wondering what happened with this change…the elders almost killed us! Because…we always end the meetings we have, with the changes. They told us that everyone was staying in the same companionships, and it was really funny. We even ended the meeting with a prayer, but right afterwards, they told us it was a joke! Don´t get me wrong…I love this place, Luque, and I love my comp! I was pretty happy about it. But then…CAME the real change. I´m leaving Luque, and going to Moroni! I´m also opening the area, because the missonaries haven´t been working there, and I´m pregnant…meaning that I will be training again! Can you believe it?! Yeah, a lot of changes all at once…but I trust in the Lord and know that He knows that I am capable of handling it all. WOW! In reading bits and pieces of your guyses letters from today, it seems like everyone knew I would be training, except for me! BUT I COULDN´T BE HAPPIER! Please let the Hna. Mumford know that I will be going there…I love her so much. It´s funny to think about our missions…we have both been in the same 3 areas! We´re like twins! Also, let her know i´m a little mad that she´s not updating me on her life…but more than anything, give her my appreciation for everything she taught me and the wonderful friend that she will eternally be for me. CALL HER TODAY PLEASE!
As for Mase…our missions are so much alike! It makes me laugh so hard…everytime I get news that something new is happening in the misión for him, something new happens for me. WE´RE TOTALLY IN THIS TOGETHER! HE´S MY BEST FRIEND!
As for this week…it was a good one. A great one! A wonderful one! Really, the Lord never seizes to amaze me! He´s so incredible. He know us perfectly…what we need, what we want and He always knows how to comfort and help us. IT WAS A CRAZY WEEK WITH LOTS OF FUNNY STORIES! First of all…we had a baptism. She´s a little girl named Lorena that is the child of a member inactive. Bueno…we showed up to the baptism and she instantly had fear. She started bawling, kicking, screaming and wanted nothing to do with the baptism. She kept speaking to her mom in guarani and it was horrible cause we couldn´t understand and we didn´t know how to help her. I can´t even tell you how many prayers that I said in my heart for her. Come to find out, she didn´t want to enter the water with the elder, she wanted me to baptize her! Funny detail! But, as we prayed the Lord began to show us miracles. After about a half tour of working with her, and letting her just sit there in the water, she slipped and fell in! I thought, oh no! Now she´ll start bawling even more! But, it had the opposite effect…she instantly calmed down and let the elder baptize her. IT WAS INCREDIBLE. A really cool experience for me…because it showed me that the Lord knew she needed to fall into the water to get rid of her fear! So silly, but something i´ll never forget. Also…2 of my converts might be getting married! Yeah, i´ll update you on that one. I´ll be pretty happy if it really goes through!
Well…PLEASE KNOW THAT I´M GOOD, HEALTHY AND HAPPY! But, i still need your prayers! Mommy and Daddy, I´m so happy that you are staying strong with the goal that I put with you. Are you able to see the blessings? I can sure feel them. Just keep going…you guys are amazing. I receieved a letter from my Mase today and couldn´t have been more happy. HE LOOKS SO HANDSOME, AND SOUNDS SO GREAT! He went on and on about how incredibly blessed we are to have you guys…our amazing family. I couldn´t seem to agree more. You guys are in my daily thoughts and prayers. Please send my love to Gramms, Nana and Papa and the clan, Meg, Kell, Mumford, Ash and Lace, the Doxeys, the Fullmers, and EVERYONE! Hug eachother a million times a day for me. Kiss eachother too! And just so you know Mom and Dad…when I get home, that silly little voice that you guys talk to eachother with will only make me laugh and be that much more grateful for the love and closeness that we all have. THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU SO DARN MUCH!
1434 and more than the many pieces of pizza that we ate at Pizza Hut today!
Lars.
Mission Letters & Experiences
This blog was created to share letters from Elder Mason & Hermana Lauren Casper as they serve their missions for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Elder Casper is currently serving in the Chile Rancagua Mission and Hermana Casper is serving in the Paraguay Asuncion North Mission. Enjoy!
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment