Mission Letters & Experiences

This blog was created to share letters from Elder Mason & Hermana Lauren Casper as they serve their missions for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Elder Casper is currently serving in the Chile Rancagua Mission and Hermana Casper is serving in the Paraguay Asuncion North Mission. Enjoy!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Hermana Casper 11/12/2007

HEY YOUGUYS!

HOW THE HECK ARE YA?! Well…life here in Paraguay rocks! I LOVE IT HERE SO MUCH! I am doing really well and the Lord, as always, is blessing us so much. IT´S INCREDIBLE! I have nothing to complain about…life is beautiful and the work is progressing, as well as the ward that we´re in. I´m so grateful for the opportunity to share my testimony each and every day. IT´S AN AMAZING, EDIFYING AND CHANGING EXPERIENCE. I LOVE THE MISSION WITH ALL OF MY HEART.

We are teaching a lot of really cool families right now…a family got baptized and married this week, and we will have 2 more families getting baptized on the 21st. The Lord wants all to be able to participate in the blessings of the restored gospel, and for that reason, we are blessed to be the instruments to help in finding them.

SO YEAH…ALL IS GREAT HERE! I LOVE MY CUTE, NEW COMP. She´s so ready and willing to learn, and has desires to be an incredible missionary. THAT MAKES ME MORE HAPPY THAN YOU COULD EVER KNOW. That´s one thing that i´ve learned…we must be humble to learn and try new things. HUMILITY IS SO DARN IMPORTANT!

I love to hear of all the progress that you are making. I KNOW that the Lord is blessing, protecting and watching over you guys. And He always will. He loves you so much! I must say that I have the greatest family in the whole wide world! I can´t even express the love that fills my heart when I think of you. NEVER FORGET IT!

Mommy and Daddy…wow, I am love with your idea. The greatest thing about it is that my great family from my first area should be preparing to go through the temple that very week, and we could all go through together. That´s my dream. But…if financially it´s not possible, don´t feel pressured at all. It would be incredible to also come when we go to pick up Mase from Chile. Pray about the 2 options and please let me know. I want you guys to live within your means and if you can only make one trip, then that´s just fine. It´s such a blessing that you can come, period.

MOM AND DAD…I NEED YOUR HELP. My comp still hasn´t heard even one time from her family and it makes me really sad. I think her parents aren´t very sure how to communicate with her. Anyhow, I was thinking that you could use skype to call her parents, with the help of Asher talking to them, and explaining how they can write her. Her phone number is…063-25254. You´re going to have to see how you can get through to Uruguay…she has no clue and neither do I. Her email address is hnamaryar12@myldsmail.com. Please try and get that taken care of this week. I want to help her if I can to be able to hear from them. Like I said, have Asher or someone that speaks Spanish come and help you guys.

Well…please know that I love you and i´m praying for you each and every day! YOU ARE MY HEROES! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I COULD EVERY BEGIN TO EXPRESS AND I´M ETERNALLY GRATEFUL FOR YOU! YOU GUYS ARE THE VERY BEST!

1434 and more…SEND MY LOVE TO ALL! More love is coming your way than all of the fish that swim in the ocean!

Sissy

THANKS FOR THE CAMERA! I CAN`T WAIT TO GET IT! AND ALSO…I GOT YOUR 2 POSTCARDS TODAY AND I LOVED THEM! ALSO...SEND MY LOVE TO THE DOXEY FAMILY! YEA FOR KIRK! TELL HIM HELLO FOR ME AND CONGRATS FOR SERVING SO FAITHFULLY THE LORD. SEND MY LOVE TO ALL!

P.S.S. PLEASE SEND ME PICS! I LOVE SEEING YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACES! TELL MEG I LOVE HER AND I´M SORRY I CAN´T EMAIL HER!

No comments: