HEY YOU GUYS! WHAT A TIME I AM HAVING HERE IN PARAGUAY! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY! AND I LOVE MY NEW AND BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER! She´s awesome…her name is Hermana Arredondo and she is from URUGUAY! I absolutely love the uruguayans! I think the Lord wants me to learn so much from them, and for that reason, I have had 3 uruguayan companions thus far in the mish. The Lord has blessed me so much this week and surprisingly, things are going smoothly. WHAT A BLESSING! We were promised this week by the assistants and the president that if we did our very best to teach these new missionaries by obediente and hard work, that the Lord would bless us in our areas. THE PROMISES ARE ALREADY BEING FULFILLED. A family that we´ve been working with, will now be getting baptized and married on Wednesday. The crazy thing is, last week, Eusevio, the dad, didn´t want to hear any more about the church, and even less wanted to get baptized. Our first day of work with my new comp, we received the good news that he had changad his mind and that the Lord had softened his heart. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! I can. I Love the Lord so much. I know he Works diligently to bless us when we work diligently to serve Him. REALLY…ALL IS WELL IN THE WORK AND ALL WE CAN DO IS PRAY, FAST AND DO OUR PART TO FIND MORE OF HIS PRECIOUS CHILDREN.
Well…what else? Oh yeah…today we had an activity with all of the Hermanas and it was a BLAST! I love them so much. They are like my sisters. The cool thing is, we got to match the movie DREAMER. Oh my goodness…I loved it so much! It was the very first time I had seen it. It touched me a lot. That cute little girl had faith, and the miracles came. AND SOÑADOR WON THE RACE! (By the way, that means dreamer in Spanish! Holla!)
Well Daddy…you´re in Jamaica. HOW COOL IS THAT?! PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND BE VERY VERY SAFE. AND MOMMY…I LOVE YOU SO DARN MUCH! AND ASH AND LACE AND COLEY AND HARRIS AND GRAMMS AND MASE AND MEG AND KELL AND MUMFORD AND ALL OF MY AMAZING FRIENDS AND FAMILY! I AM SO BLESSED! I pray for each of you daily. I know that the Lord is blessing you and will continue to do so as you follow Him in every step of your lives. I´M SO HAPPY. I´M SO BLESSED. AND I KNOW I´M RIGHT WHERE I´M SUPPOSED TO BE.
KEEP WORKING HARD AND DOING YOUR PART. AND PLEASE KEEP WRITING ME AND KEEP IN TOUCH ALWAYS. I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU AND KNOW WHAT´S GOING ON IN EVERYONE´S LIVES. Kirk Doxey is getting home soon, right?! How crazy is that?! I can´t even believe it…send the Doxey´s my love!
1434 and more than the sweat beads that cover me each and every day here in BLAZING HOT PARAGUAY!
Sissy
P.S. JUST LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE CAMERA AND ALL…AN ELDER HAD HIS MOM SEND HIM A CAMERA AND SHE DID SOMETHING VERY CLEVER. SHE PUT IT IN A BOX, BUT SENT A CAN OF PRINGLES…OPENED IT UP, TOOK OUT HALF OF THE PRINGLES, PUT THE CAMERA IN IT, AND THEN FILLED IT WITH PRINGLES AGAIN. THEN SHE SUPER GLUED THE PACKAGE SHUT AGAIN. IT GOT HERE SAFE AND SOUND! ALSO…PLEASE CHECK MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNT BECAUSE PEOPLE TEND TO WRITE ME. ALSO…PLEASE ADD THE HERMANA MUMFORD AND WHOEVER ELSE WANTS TO BE THERE, ON MY LIST. AND WHOEVER WRITES ME AS WELL SO THAT ALL CAN HEAR FROM ME. I WANT TO BE COMPLETELY OBEDIENT, AND IN DOING SO, I CAN´T WRITE ANYONE BUT THE FAM IN EMAILS. SORRY MEG, MUMFORD, AND OTHERS. I LOVE YOU LOTS! PLEASE KNOW IT!
Well…what else? Oh yeah…today we had an activity with all of the Hermanas and it was a BLAST! I love them so much. They are like my sisters. The cool thing is, we got to match the movie DREAMER. Oh my goodness…I loved it so much! It was the very first time I had seen it. It touched me a lot. That cute little girl had faith, and the miracles came. AND SOÑADOR WON THE RACE! (By the way, that means dreamer in Spanish! Holla!)
Well Daddy…you´re in Jamaica. HOW COOL IS THAT?! PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND BE VERY VERY SAFE. AND MOMMY…I LOVE YOU SO DARN MUCH! AND ASH AND LACE AND COLEY AND HARRIS AND GRAMMS AND MASE AND MEG AND KELL AND MUMFORD AND ALL OF MY AMAZING FRIENDS AND FAMILY! I AM SO BLESSED! I pray for each of you daily. I know that the Lord is blessing you and will continue to do so as you follow Him in every step of your lives. I´M SO HAPPY. I´M SO BLESSED. AND I KNOW I´M RIGHT WHERE I´M SUPPOSED TO BE.
KEEP WORKING HARD AND DOING YOUR PART. AND PLEASE KEEP WRITING ME AND KEEP IN TOUCH ALWAYS. I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU AND KNOW WHAT´S GOING ON IN EVERYONE´S LIVES. Kirk Doxey is getting home soon, right?! How crazy is that?! I can´t even believe it…send the Doxey´s my love!
1434 and more than the sweat beads that cover me each and every day here in BLAZING HOT PARAGUAY!
Sissy
P.S. JUST LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE CAMERA AND ALL…AN ELDER HAD HIS MOM SEND HIM A CAMERA AND SHE DID SOMETHING VERY CLEVER. SHE PUT IT IN A BOX, BUT SENT A CAN OF PRINGLES…OPENED IT UP, TOOK OUT HALF OF THE PRINGLES, PUT THE CAMERA IN IT, AND THEN FILLED IT WITH PRINGLES AGAIN. THEN SHE SUPER GLUED THE PACKAGE SHUT AGAIN. IT GOT HERE SAFE AND SOUND! ALSO…PLEASE CHECK MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNT BECAUSE PEOPLE TEND TO WRITE ME. ALSO…PLEASE ADD THE HERMANA MUMFORD AND WHOEVER ELSE WANTS TO BE THERE, ON MY LIST. AND WHOEVER WRITES ME AS WELL SO THAT ALL CAN HEAR FROM ME. I WANT TO BE COMPLETELY OBEDIENT, AND IN DOING SO, I CAN´T WRITE ANYONE BUT THE FAM IN EMAILS. SORRY MEG, MUMFORD, AND OTHERS. I LOVE YOU LOTS! PLEASE KNOW IT!



No comments:
Post a Comment