Mission Letters & Experiences

This blog was created to share letters from Elder Mason & Hermana Lauren Casper as they serve their missions for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Elder Casper is currently serving in the Chile Rancagua Mission and Hermana Casper is serving in the Paraguay Asuncion North Mission. Enjoy!

Monday, November 19, 2007

Hermana Casper 11/19/2007

HEY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!

HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING THIS WEEK? IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU…I HAVE THE GREATEST FAMILY IN THE WHOLE, WIDE WORLD! I LOVE YOU ALL SO DARN MUCH. THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU! IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU´RE ALL DOING SO WELL AND THAT MAKES ME HAPPIER THAN YOU COULD EVER KNOW. THAT´S HOW IT SHOULD BE!

AS FOR ME…i´m great! I am so happy here in Luque…I love the people, the atmosphere, and everything about it. I can´t say that i´m in love with the food, in fact, i´m a little bored with it! But…it´s all good! Atleast when I get home i´ll be turned off by fried foods! BUT ALL IS GREAT HERE…I´M LOVING LIFE!

It was a good week because we found lots of cool people and we had a great baptism. And we are going to have a baptism of 2 families together next week…it´ll be great! The Lord loves these people so much…he wants them to be happy and be able to arrive one day in the temple to be sealed eternally. Today we were talking about that in our zone meeting…it´s not at all about the numbers or the amount of people that we baptize…we are giving them the opportunity to live with the Lord as an eternal family. It really puts things into perspective for me…If i don´t do my part, someone could possibly not have the opportunity to hear of the gospel. WHAT WE DO IS SO IMPORTANT. I was so very touched by Mase´s story last week, and Scottie Pickering´s as well. They both brought me to tears. The spirit truly testified to me that they are both great missionaries and serving the Lord how they should be. THANK YOU FOR YOUR EXAMPLES! WOW! It´s so amazing to see my little brothers growing up so much! (I say that in regards to mase and all of his friends!) And how crazy is it that Kirk is home?! Send them all my love!
I had to speak in church yesterday and it was one of those "No one came prepared to give a talk…can you?!" moments. Surprisingly, I was very grateful to be able to share my thoughts, testimony and feelings. I talked about the importance of the family. I felt as though the spirit was truly guiding me and helping me. The coolest part? Afterwards, a member of the bishopric told me, "Wow Hermana, you spoke your spanish perfectly. It was great!" WHAT A BLESSING! I´m grateful to know that in some way i´m still progressing and getting better at things. IT´S A NEVER ENDING PROCESS! ETERNAL PROGRESSION!

Well…please keep taking care of yourselves! I´M SO HAPPY THAT YOU´LL ALL BE GETTING TOGETHER FOR THANKSGIVING…GIVE EVERYONE BIG HUGS AND KISSES FOR ME! EVERYONE! I´m glad that Nana and Papa will also be getting home soon and tell them that I want to hear all about their experienes…I want to go to Israel someday, without a doubt. I WANT TO TRAVEL ALL OVER! But please let them and sarah and byron and the kids know that I love them. Have you thought anymore about whether or not you´ll be comino to get me? PRAY AND LET ME KNOW! Let my sweet gramms know that I love her…I´m so grateful for the sweet, loving person that she is and the example she is for me. I think of her lots. Let Meg know I love her too…and her family! My 2nd family!

BE SAFE, HAVE FUN AND KEEP DOING ALL YOU CAN FOR THE LORD. AND FULFILL AND MAGNIFY YOUR CALLINGS TO THE MAX! 100%!

1434 AND MORE THAN THE HUNDREDS OF BUGBITES THAT COVER MY LEGS!

Lars

P.S. Please call Jules, Brinn, Bergen and Kory today and let them know that I love them. I´VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THEM LOTS...PLEASE CALL THEM WITHOUT FAIL TODAY!

No comments: