Hola!
WOW…I´M SO INCREDIBLY WEIRDED OUT RIGHT NOW, BUT HAPPY SO HAPPY AT THE SAME TIME FOR MY BF MCKELL. WHAT A GREAT BLESSING FOR HER. I TRUST HER COMPLETELY…PLEASE LET HER KNOW THAT. SHE´S INCREDIBLE.
I must say at first…tears filled my eyes when I saw the date. SO CLOSE! But…when the Lord calls, we must follow. She´s the one person that I know, without a doubt, will always make the right decision. She follows the spirit, and what her heart and mind tell her. Call her and let her know that I love her, and I couldn´t be any happier for her. AND TELL HER TO TELL HER HUBBY THAT I`LL JUST HAVE TO APPROVE AFTER IT`S ALL SAID AND DONE! After being here in the mission, I have come to realize even more the importance of making the right choice, and doing what the Lord wants us to when he tells us to. Give her a big hug for me…and tell her I love her…and her family too! CONGRATS!
Also…it´s the first time in years that I forgot Bergie´s birthday! Please call her and let her know that I love her and wish her a happy, late birthday.
As for the work…all´s great! My comp had another sick day this week. I felt so helpless…all through the night she was throwing up and dry heaving…I didn´t know what to do! Those are definitely the times in your life when you need your MOMMY! (Even though I am her mommy!) She´s so great…I love her lots. The Lord just keeps sending more wonderful missionaries here every change…It´s because there´s so much potential here in Paraguay. These people have the blood of Lehi! Isn´t that crazy? I love it. I love these darn people so much….i can´t even begin to explain it. They´re so loving, caring, supportive and they always take care of you. THE LORD SENT ME WHERE I NEEDED TO BE.
SO…WHAT ELSE IS NEW? I am reading a lot in Doctrine and Covenants right now…it´s so very incredible. Yesterday, I had the opportunity to bear, with conviction, my testimony of Joseph Smith and the Restoration of this one and only gospel of Jesus Christ. There was a man, saying that the story of Joseph Smith was made up, and that all we do in the church is jew people out of their money. IT WAS HORRIBLE. But the most beautiful and wonderful thing…I know with all of my heart and every part of me that it´s not true. Nothing could be truer than this gospel. In moments like these, the spirit truly fills me and gives me the opportunity to share the witness that i´ve received. Even though he didn´t accept it now…he will someday. Everyone will have to one day come to the knowledge of its truthfulness…whether they want to or not. It´s our right and privelige to share and NEVER stop doing so. President Wade, told each of us in our zone conference this past week, that we must have goals of serving the Lord each and every day of our lives. The mission isn´t all…as we know, it´s the beginning. I couldn´t have started any better. I loved what an elder said as he gave his last testimony on Friday…I came on the mission to pay back some of the debt that I owe to my Heavenly Father. Now i´m almost finished and going back even more of a debtor. It couldn´t be truer. I am honoured to be here.
Things couldn´t be better…but just keep praying for us. I got a package from Jim and Jules this week. I was overcome with Love and Joy for them…and amazed by the top class, incredible people that they are. PLEASE GIVE THEM A MILLION THANKS FROM ME! IT MADE MY YEAR! TELL THEM AND THEIR BOYS THAT I LOVE THEM, MISS THEM, AND WILL SEE THEM SO SOON!
Also…what a beautiful funeral service was given for our beloved prophet (now I want to see it in English). It´s undescribable how much i´ve learned and grown to love that amazing man. Wow. From the moment I heard, I was happy. Not happy that he won´t be here…but happy that he was able to leave having done so many great and wonderful things. He will forever be remembered and treasured by all. Not one bad word could be said about him and the most christlike example that he left with us. WE ARE SO BLESSED!
PLEASE take care of yourselves. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I CAN EVEN BEGIN TO EXPRESS. I got that card from Mommy today…with the pics. MASE IS SUCH A STUD! HE´S HOTT!(with a double T!) And also…I loved the pics of the fam. They´re impeccable! Tell Megs…Kell…Grams….Ash and Lace….the boys….Nana and Papa….and EVERYONE that I love them. Feel my hugs and kisses right now!
1434 AND MORE THAN THE MILLIONS OF MILES THAT WE WALKED YESTERDAY…NO JOKE!
Lars.
WOW…I´M SO INCREDIBLY WEIRDED OUT RIGHT NOW, BUT HAPPY SO HAPPY AT THE SAME TIME FOR MY BF MCKELL. WHAT A GREAT BLESSING FOR HER. I TRUST HER COMPLETELY…PLEASE LET HER KNOW THAT. SHE´S INCREDIBLE.
I must say at first…tears filled my eyes when I saw the date. SO CLOSE! But…when the Lord calls, we must follow. She´s the one person that I know, without a doubt, will always make the right decision. She follows the spirit, and what her heart and mind tell her. Call her and let her know that I love her, and I couldn´t be any happier for her. AND TELL HER TO TELL HER HUBBY THAT I`LL JUST HAVE TO APPROVE AFTER IT`S ALL SAID AND DONE! After being here in the mission, I have come to realize even more the importance of making the right choice, and doing what the Lord wants us to when he tells us to. Give her a big hug for me…and tell her I love her…and her family too! CONGRATS!
Also…it´s the first time in years that I forgot Bergie´s birthday! Please call her and let her know that I love her and wish her a happy, late birthday.
As for the work…all´s great! My comp had another sick day this week. I felt so helpless…all through the night she was throwing up and dry heaving…I didn´t know what to do! Those are definitely the times in your life when you need your MOMMY! (Even though I am her mommy!) She´s so great…I love her lots. The Lord just keeps sending more wonderful missionaries here every change…It´s because there´s so much potential here in Paraguay. These people have the blood of Lehi! Isn´t that crazy? I love it. I love these darn people so much….i can´t even begin to explain it. They´re so loving, caring, supportive and they always take care of you. THE LORD SENT ME WHERE I NEEDED TO BE.
SO…WHAT ELSE IS NEW? I am reading a lot in Doctrine and Covenants right now…it´s so very incredible. Yesterday, I had the opportunity to bear, with conviction, my testimony of Joseph Smith and the Restoration of this one and only gospel of Jesus Christ. There was a man, saying that the story of Joseph Smith was made up, and that all we do in the church is jew people out of their money. IT WAS HORRIBLE. But the most beautiful and wonderful thing…I know with all of my heart and every part of me that it´s not true. Nothing could be truer than this gospel. In moments like these, the spirit truly fills me and gives me the opportunity to share the witness that i´ve received. Even though he didn´t accept it now…he will someday. Everyone will have to one day come to the knowledge of its truthfulness…whether they want to or not. It´s our right and privelige to share and NEVER stop doing so. President Wade, told each of us in our zone conference this past week, that we must have goals of serving the Lord each and every day of our lives. The mission isn´t all…as we know, it´s the beginning. I couldn´t have started any better. I loved what an elder said as he gave his last testimony on Friday…I came on the mission to pay back some of the debt that I owe to my Heavenly Father. Now i´m almost finished and going back even more of a debtor. It couldn´t be truer. I am honoured to be here.
Things couldn´t be better…but just keep praying for us. I got a package from Jim and Jules this week. I was overcome with Love and Joy for them…and amazed by the top class, incredible people that they are. PLEASE GIVE THEM A MILLION THANKS FROM ME! IT MADE MY YEAR! TELL THEM AND THEIR BOYS THAT I LOVE THEM, MISS THEM, AND WILL SEE THEM SO SOON!
Also…what a beautiful funeral service was given for our beloved prophet (now I want to see it in English). It´s undescribable how much i´ve learned and grown to love that amazing man. Wow. From the moment I heard, I was happy. Not happy that he won´t be here…but happy that he was able to leave having done so many great and wonderful things. He will forever be remembered and treasured by all. Not one bad word could be said about him and the most christlike example that he left with us. WE ARE SO BLESSED!
PLEASE take care of yourselves. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I CAN EVEN BEGIN TO EXPRESS. I got that card from Mommy today…with the pics. MASE IS SUCH A STUD! HE´S HOTT!(with a double T!) And also…I loved the pics of the fam. They´re impeccable! Tell Megs…Kell…Grams….Ash and Lace….the boys….Nana and Papa….and EVERYONE that I love them. Feel my hugs and kisses right now!
1434 AND MORE THAN THE MILLIONS OF MILES THAT WE WALKED YESTERDAY…NO JOKE!
Lars.



No comments:
Post a Comment