HEY YOU GUYS!
HOW´S LIFE THIS WEEK BEEN FOR YOU GUYS? ISN´T IT SO BEAUTIFUL?! I SURE THINK SO…I´M LOVIN´IT LOTS! It´s been another great week…that´s what happens when you put goals to work hard and give your all in serving the Lord. I can honestly say that that´s what we´re striving to do. Life is so much better when all you focus on is what the Lord wants and helping others.
HOW´S LIFE THIS WEEK BEEN FOR YOU GUYS? ISN´T IT SO BEAUTIFUL?! I SURE THINK SO…I´M LOVIN´IT LOTS! It´s been another great week…that´s what happens when you put goals to work hard and give your all in serving the Lord. I can honestly say that that´s what we´re striving to do. Life is so much better when all you focus on is what the Lord wants and helping others.
Well…also….I got that letter from Malcolm Stewart! It was really good…just filled me in on his life and how things are going for him. We´ll see if I hear from him when I get home!
Oh yeah….HAPPY VALENTINE´S DAY! It´s my 2nd one here in the mish…I´m completely single and loving life! It couldn´t be any better! But…eat lots of chocolates, smell lots of lovely roses and sing love songs for me. Oh how I long to hear a good song from Air Supply or Chicago! Whenever I hear an oldskool song like that here in Paraguay, I know it´s truly one of the Lord´s tender mercies for me…he knows me and knows what I love! It gives me a push to keep going! EACH OF YOU ARE MY SWEET VALENTINES! YOU ARE WHAT FILLS MY HEART, MY THOUGHTS AND MY PRAYERS EACH AND EVERY DAY! Actually…my investigators are what usually fills my prayers! But…you guys are there too. I WILL SOMEDAY HAVE A LOVER!
We got to go to a leadership meeting this week held by the first presidency…but it was not at all about leadership! (it was a broadcast with Elder Holland and a few others) IT WAS PURE TRUNKINESS! All they talked about was families, how ours should be, and LOVE! It was so funny…to be in a room with a bunch of elders…exactly what we needed to hear, but not, at the same time! I LOVED IT!
P.S…IF MEG AND KELL ARE BOTH DATING SOMEONE SERIOUSLY…IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK TO SEND ME A PICTURE OF THEM, ATLEAST? POR FAVOR. MY 2 BEST FRIENDS IN THE WORLD HAVE TO BE SMARTER THAN THAT. I DON´T WANT TO KEEP CREATING IN MY HEAD WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE….GIVE ME SOME EVIDENCE!
WEll…please know that I love you guys so darn much. The work is going great. We are being blessed beyond measure…we are doing what we can and trying to do more. WE found some great people this week…i´m sending you a pic of a lady and her cute grandkids. They went to church on Sunday and now have fechas to be baptized. They are miracles because we found her on our way home one night…they´re amazing! Please just pray for all our investigators and know that your prayers will be heard and answered. Also…the familia ruffinelli that is supposed to be entering the temple when we you guys come. PRAY FOR THEM LOTS! SATAN TRIES PRETTY HARD! Also….how are you guys with your goal? Going every week to the temple still? DON´T STOP PLEASE!
TELL THE FULLMER FAMILY AND CASEY GALT THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL PACKAGES THAT THEY SENT ME! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!
1434 AND MORE THAN THE MANY HOURS OF SLEEP I COULD USE CAUSE I´M SO STINKING TIRED! HOLLA!
Lars.



No comments:
Post a Comment