HEY YOU GUYS!
WOW…ANOTHER WEEK AND WE´RE PRETTY MUCH ALMOST INTO MARCH! It´s so darn trippy. I don´t know if it´s a good or bad thing that time is passing so quickly…there´s so much to do! I know the importance of finishing strong and giving all that I´ve got. THE LORD HELPS ME AND SO DOES MY DADDY! THANKS FOR ALWAYS PUSHING ME TO KEEP GOING STRONGER THAN EVER!
Also…I got a letter from Meg this week…I love her! She told me that Coley and Schmarsy are memorizing the Proclamation to the World…WHAT AN AWESOME THING! Mommy and Daddy…you guys rock. Please keep teaching them great things. I know that you are.
I´m so glad to hear that you are both loving your callings. I KNOW THAT EACH OF YOU ARE SURELY MAGNIFYING THEM. THANK YOU FOR DOING SO. I really wonder what calling they´ll give me…whatever it is, i´ll be stoked to accept it! By the way, thanks for the news about the temple. Si or Si I will be working there…it´s been my dream for a while now! THIS GOSPEL IS SO AMAZING! It´s so perfect.
I´m very sorry and sad to hear about Char and Earl´s son. What a horrible thing. I will surely be praying for them…it truly breaks my heart. Let them know that I love them. The destruction of our lives when we have addictions is so real. It´s been brought to my attention as i´ve been here. We are still teaching Camilo and Viviana…and they are stopping their addictions. IT´S SO AMAZING! I´m so grateful that the Lord is giving them strength, along with their Book of Mormon reading. As Mase said in his email…it´s changed my life as well and changes daily with the lives of my investigators. It´s such an honor to be able to share this message daily. We are being tested…but the Lord is showing us his choicest blessings. We will be having 2 baptisms this week and I´m stoked about it. They are Hernan and Carolina. Hernan is the brother of a member and he´s 20…future missionary i`te! Also, Carolina is an old investigator that we had, that now came back and wants to be baptized. THE CHURCH IS SO TRUE! I love my cute comp and she teaches me all the time.
I´ve decided that Mase was sent on the mission to grow in every way, shape and form. The Lord is sending him so many tests of faith. I´M SO HAPPY FOR HIM! It shows of the trust that he has for him. I know that he, as well, is magnifying his calling and doing what the Lord wants him to. I´M SO EXCITED TO SEE THAT KID! I MISS MY LITTLE MASEY! Speaking of missing people…I MISS ALL OF YOU! I miss Ash and Lace…tell them to get to work! I´m sure they know what I mean by that! PRONTO! Also…Grams. I love her so darn much. She´s so amazing…my mission buddy! She´s pretty much shared every step of the way with me. Nana and Papa and the clan…I MISS YOU ALL! LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES!
Well…please keep doing your guys´s part. PLEASE. As long as we do so, the Lord will bless us beyond measure. Mommy and Dad…how´s it going with the temple? Keep going please. I´m begging you. And Mom? Have we started the genealogy work yet? That´s a must do. For reals. But I will come and help you also!
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! KEEP WORKING HARD AND THE LORD WILL BLESS YOU. STUDY EVERY SINGLE DAY…WITHOUT FAIL. THERE´S NO SUCH THING AS…"I DON´T HAVE TIME!" THAT EXCUSE DOESN´T WORK WITH THE LORD. HE HAS TIME FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF HIS CHILDREN. MAKE IT A PRIORITY!
1434 AND MORE THAN THE SWEAT I SHED TODAY PLAYING AMERICAN FOOTBALL WITH THE ELDERS! TOUCHDOWN!
Lars.
Mission Letters & Experiences
This blog was created to share letters from Elder Mason & Hermana Lauren Casper as they serve their missions for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Elder Casper is currently serving in the Chile Rancagua Mission and Hermana Casper is serving in the Paraguay Asuncion North Mission. Enjoy!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment