Dear Family-
Hey guys how are things going? I hope that all is well and from what it sounds, things are going great back home. I can't believe that my Sissy goes home in 4 weeks. I know you guys are getting anxious because I am getting anxious for you. Honestly it has been a huge blessing being able to serve at the same time as my best friend and sister. She strengthens me and gives me desires to become a better person and servant of God.
Well its been a really crazy week. We finished the zone conferences this week and they both went really well. The missionaries are really excited for the growth of the mission but we all know that its not good enough. We have to keep getting better and being more diligent and efficient in the work. We are doing really well as a mission and we have matured a lot, but, we have a long ways to go. On the days we didn’t have zone conferences we had pre-interviews with president where we talk to the missionaries about their sectors and see how things are going. We also look over their agendas and their area books. It has been fun but for the most part we all need to do better on our planning in our sectors and recording information in the area book. It has been a really tiring week. This coming week will also be pretty tiring, we have interviews tomorrow and Tuesday we have zone leader counsel and pre-interviews and on Wednesday and Thursday we also have pre-interviews. Elder Garcia and I are getting along really well and enjoying everything together.
Hey thanks for sending me that box, I'm really excited to get it. I love you so much and I am so grateful for you love and support. This week will be a great week. On Thursday Juan and Carla get married and then on Sunday Juan is going to get baptized. They are really excited and Juan has been waiting quite some time for his wedding and baptism. Carla is already a member, and we have been sharing with them for about 2 months, it should be a really cool experience and the first where I have actually seen my investigators get married so they can get baptised. Isn't it cool how people change for the gospel and how the gospel changes people.
Wow what a blessing it is to have the restored gospel in our lives. It has been good writing you again this week, I always love writing and letting you all know how things are going here in Chile. It sounds like the fairwell and homecoming went well. How are Mark and Wendy? Tell them I love them. Well it was too bad hearing about Nathan not being able to get back into the states, hopefully he will be able to get things figured out so that he can get back for soccer. I received an email from Elder Martinez thay went home like 3 weeks ago and he is doing really good and is already engaged for the 24th of June. Wow that’s even faster than Ashton and Lacey. Crazy huh?
Tell Nana and Papa hi for me and that I love them, they are awesome and a true inspiration to me. Tell Grams thanks for the letters and the email and that I love her so much. Thanks for everything to everyone. I got an email from Aunt Judi and it was really good hearing from her and Jack. Tell everyone thanks for their support and love. I love you all so very much. I miss you, I pray for you and I hope that the Lord continues to bless you due to your faithfulness. Keep me informed on everything that’s going on in your daily lives and know that your in my every thought and prayer.
Dad one more thing, I found a guy that does even better work on the scripture cases. They are so nice and I am going to get some ordered for you here soon. If you could let me know once again what you want on them I will get it done ASAP. Have a great week all, and know that I love you more than words can possibly express. I love you I love you I love you.
1-4-3-4....Love,
Elder Mason N. Casper



No comments:
Post a Comment