WHAT´S UP? WELL…LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL HERE IN PARAGUAY! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! The more and more I think about it, I THINK I´M PARAGUAYAN! Don´t you worry…it´ll be amazing to see each of you again, but it will be very difficult to leave these beautiful people that I have grown to love so very much. THE LORD SURELY SENDS US WHERE we ARE MEANT TO BE.
.JPG)
Well…it has been another great week! We had a couple of baptisms and they went over well. WE ARE BEING SO VERY BLESSED! We have another baptism this week and it´s a fun one…her name´s Kati and I feel like she´s my little sister! She´s 13, but so very smart, intelligent and absolutely stoked to get baptized. I LOVE THE GOSPEL! IT BRINGS SUCH LIGHT, HOPE AND A TRUE CHANGE TO EVERY PERSON´S LIFE! IT´S SO AMAZING. We had an investigador go to church on Sunday and she loved it. We were standing in the chapel afterwards and I asked her how she like it…she started to tear up and get emocional…and she told me that she loved it and never imagined that she would have felt that way there. IT WAS S
O GREAT FOR ME…I TRULY FELT THE SPIRIT AS SHE EXPLAINED TO ME EXACTLY WHAT I FEEL WHEN I WALK INTO CHURCH. Peace, tranquility and most of all, the Lord´s love. It was awesome. Just what I needed after an interesting week. A member died in our ward…an old guy that we practically see and teach everyday. It was hard, and sad to know that we won´t see him anymore. BUT BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL TO KNOW THAT HE WAS PREPARED TO GO! The gospel prepares us for great things to come afterwards.
Well…send my love to all and know that i´m still working hard as ever! We had changes today, without a single change! I´M DYING IN MORONI AND COULDN´T BE HAPPIER TO DO SO! IT´S SO DARN CRAZY FOR ME! IT´S NOT EVEN TRUE! But…the Lord has blessed me to be here and i´ve got to fulfill my purpose in doing so. P.S…remember that cute pair of couple missionaries that sent you pictures and an email?! Well…they´re going home now this month…CAUSE THEY WERE CALLED TO BE MISSION PRESIDENTS! HOLLA! We were so stoked to find that out. They will be in Ventura, CA…spanish speaking. CONGRATULATE THEM IN AN EMAIL PLEASE! THEY ARE SUCH GREAT EXAMPLES FOR ME!
Keep me in your prayers…please. And my comp and all missionaries. Let Meg know that I love her idea of living with Mumford…THAT WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE! As for that guy of hers…I WANT PICS. IT´S NOT HARD TO ATTACH SOME! PLEASE! Tell kell that I love her lots and lots as well. The boys, Gramms, Nana and Pops, and everyone! Lots and lots and lots of love is coming your way from PARAGUAY!
1434 AND MORE THAN THE EXCITEMENT I HAVE RIGHT NOW CAUSE I´M IN MY OLD AREA, LUQUE! WE CAME TO GO SHOPPING FOR A FEW NECESSITIES!
Lars



No comments:
Post a Comment