Mission Letters & Experiences

This blog was created to share letters from Elder Mason & Hermana Lauren Casper as they serve their missions for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Elder Casper is currently serving in the Chile Rancagua Mission and Hermana Casper is serving in the Paraguay Asuncion North Mission. Enjoy!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Hermana Casper 3/24/2008

HEY YA´LL!

I LOVE YOU SO DARN MUCH! It´s so fun for me to get your emails and to know that you are all doing very very well. GREAT, in fact! That makes me so darn happy! And before I forget this week…HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG RASH! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! HOW OLD ARE YOU AGAIN? I´M PRETTY SURE THAT IT´S 24 AND THAT´S CREEPY! But…I hope that you have a great birthday…we´ll have to celebrate when I get home! Holla!

Mommy and Daddy…I´m working on the whole temple thing. It´ll all work out…I trust that the Lord will help us. I'm in the process of talking with the family.

Mommy…I got those pictures of Meg and Steve today. He´s not at all what I had expected, but very cute! And they are very cute together! It´s one of the first times I´ve looked at Meg with a guy and thought, "he's for reals." Just let her know that I feel good about him! He looks like he adores her. I´ve got a strange feeling that things might be getting serious between them…he could be the one. We´ll see! Just let her know that she looks great and I love her.

As for your question about hearing from boys or anyone lately…nope! My life will pretty much be a mystery when I get home. But, I trust that the Lord has much for me to do. It was way fun to hear from Mumford…I love her and can´t wait to live with her! Send her my love and let her know that she better be there, in the SLC airport waiting for me! Since Meg and Kell are taken, she´ll be my comp! (AND YOU TOO MOMMY, AND GRAMS!)

The work went well this week and we are just pushing along! With fuerza! There´s way too much to do! We have so many people to find and the work must keep going strong. As for baptisms, we'll have a few this week. WE´RE STOKED! Have I told you guys that I love this work? It´s my life and will be forever and ever. My one and only desire is to keep serving and never stop. There´s way too much to learn and so many different ways that I want to progress. It overwhelms me at times, but it should. The Lord always wants us to keep growing and changing.


Take care of yourselves and be really safe and healthy! And tell Coley that I love him and can´t wait to give him a big hug and kiss. As for Harry…I´m gonna squeeze him to death! And each one of you! THAT´S FOR SURE!

Don´t forget to go to the temple, read, pray and do all that you can to assure yourselves that the Lord is pleased with what you´re doing and how you´re living your lives. THANK YOU for your examples. YOU´RE THE VERY BEST AND I THANK THE LORD DAILY FOR YOU. NEVER FORGET IT!

1434 and more than the millions of ounces of love that I have in my heart for you!

Lars

No comments: