Mission Letters & Experiences

This blog was created to share letters from Elder Mason & Hermana Lauren Casper as they serve their missions for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Elder Casper is currently serving in the Chile Rancagua Mission and Hermana Casper is serving in the Paraguay Asuncion North Mission. Enjoy!

Monday, December 3, 2007

Elder Casper 12/03/2007

Family-

Hey guys whats up? Well I hope all is well...I hope you had a good time in Florida and that Dad and Papa played well. I hope that everyone is healthy and that you know that I love you.

Well we had a good week, yesterday was such a great day. We had the baptism of that family Facondi and Genesis and Matias got baptised. Also in sacrament meeting the family Facondi blessed their baby and we were invited to stand in the circle, it was awesome and the first baby blessing that I have participated in.

On Friday we had concilio with all the leaders of the mission and it went really well. Presidente Resek and the rest of the leaders of the mission truly are inspired to help the mission. Well on Saturday night we recieved our changes. So that you all know, I was transferred to a place called Santa Cruz. My new companion is Elder Martinez and he is from Neuqén, Agentina. He is a stud and has two changes left in his mission. He will go home one week before Lauren. He is a great missionary and a great leader and I'm really excited to be with him. Elder Román and I were way surprised when we recieved our changes, we thought for sure we were going to stay together, but I guess the Lord has other things in store for us. I truly have felt the inspiration of the spirit confirming to me that Elder Martinez is the companion that I need. He is an older missionary and has a ton of experience. He was a zone leader when I got to the mission and after that he was a branch president for 5 months and now a zone leader again. I feel that I will grow a lot of the next 6 to 12 weeks. I also had my interview with President Resek this week and it was great, he always gives me such great advice and I honestly love the man with all of my heart.

It was a good change with Elder Roman. He taught me a ton and I truly have been blessed with the greatest companions. I have had arguments with all of my comps and I feel that maybe I might be able to get along with my WIFE if I can get along with all of my companions, haha.

Well I am really excited to hear how you all are and I hope to hear from you soon. Tell Nana and Papa hi as well as grams, I love you all and please send my love to all the family and friends, we will be talking here soon and I'm straight up stoked. I love you all so very much and you are the greatest family in the world.

1-4-3-4,

Elder Mason N. Casper

No comments: