HEY YOU GUYS!
OH MY GOODNESS…I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!
Wow, I am so happy to hear about Nate Fullmer and his AMAZING CALL! What an incredibly huge blessing! I can´t even begin to explain to him or all of you the blessing that a mission will be for him. Granted, it´s not Paraguay, but he will see amazing things there as well! Ha ha! No, but really, he´s like my little brother and it just made me so darn happy. I was stoked all week to be able to know where he´s going…and now…I will be praying lots and lots for him. My advice for him…study study study the scriptures and preach my gospel before going. I walked into the mission blind! (as far as doctrine is concerned!) But, my testimony was enough to give me a good start. Study lots and pray lots…the Lord will guide you.
And as for Bergie…I WANT HER TO BE THERE WITH ME WHEN I GET HOME MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER KNOW. I LOVE HER SO DARN MUCH…AND SHE´S ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS. Please call her and let her know that I love her, and that I will be praying for her so she knows what will be best for her. Of course, I know the Lord would love her to be there with us! HOLLA! I wrote her not too long ago and hopefully she gets the letter soon. ALSO…PLEASE CALL BRINNER RIGHT NOW AND TELL HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR ME ON FRIDAY…I LOVE HER SO MUCH! Also, it´s funny that I also remembered that it was Ryan Pickering´s birthday on the 4th…where that came from…I HAVE NO CLUE! Let him know for me, If you see him. Just one of those random things you remember.
Mommy…I was thinking about it this week. Could you please talk to Casey to see if i´ll be able to work there at UVP when I get home? I KNOW I HAVE LOTS OF TIME LEFT! DON´T WORRY ABOUT THAT! But…I would love to work there again. Please let her know that. I talked to the president the other day and he said that he would love for you to send him an email or something to communicate with him about coming to get me. I´M SO STOKED! But…he said that it will be best to buy the tickets for the day that we actually have changes here. Acutally, that you can arrive the actual day that we are to be changed…that´s April 16th. I know, you probably thought that i´m coming home in March, but we stay a little longer than a year and a half for the changes. SORRY FOR THE BAD NEWS! So, if you can schedule it to get here on April 16th during the day, that´d be great! The numbers that I have Daddy…021-612-630, 0971-192-992. Talk to Elder Hamilton…he´s my buddy and he´ll help you out! BUT NO MORE TALK ABOUT THAT…IT MAKES ME EXCITED TO SEE YOU!
AS FOR THE WORK…ALL IS GREAT! We had a really good week and we are starting to find more great investigators. BIG SURPRISE…I´M STAYING IN LUQUE! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! WE´RE GOING ON 7 MONTHS HERE! AND I´M STAYING WITH MY DAUGHTER THE HNA. ARREDONDO! Also…I will have 6 changes straight with a latin and i´m so blessed for that…my Spanish keeps getting better and I learn lots everyday. It´s really funny for me…I have more than a year in Paraguay and i´ve only had 2 areas. It´s pretty crazy, but alright with me. It really gives me the chance to get to know the people really well and grow to love them even more. WHEN YOU COME…YOU´LL BE ABLE TO SEE WHY I LOVE IT HERE SO MUCH. THE PEOPLE ARE INCREDIBLE!
Remember that sister missionary that was coming home from here and on the same plane as grams? Hermana Gardner? The red-head? Well…I got word that she is here in Paraguay right now…and she´s marrying a Paraguayan on the 14th of this month. They will be living here. DON´T WORRY ABOUT ME DOING SOMETHING INSANE LIKE THAT! ISN´T THAT CRAZY? They´ll be in my prayers! AAAHHHH!!!
What else…we went to the lake today…but I didn´t have desires at all to swim cause the water is GROSS! Thank the heavens! I love lakes and water. You wouldn´t believe how great it is to see water…there´s hardly any to none here, and it truly gives life a fresh breath. THE LORD HAS CREATED THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE FOR US TO LIVE IN…THE EARTH IS SO BEAUTIFUL! In the states, I´m very grateful that we take a lot better care of our things than they do here…there´s trash everywhere!
Well…LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE THE LORD, THE MISSION AND MOST OF ALL, YOU GUYS! Please let meg and kell know that I love them so much. I HAVE THE GREATEST FRIENDS IN THE WORLD. Also…Mom, Wendy and Meg…you all look incredible! Skinny, young and beautiful! Each of you! (Especially megs…you´ve changed a lot and when I look at you, I know that you´re truly living your life in the way the Lord wants you to. Keep up the good work!)
Please let gramms, sarah, jules, nana and papa, and EVERYONE know that I love them. Gramms…keep working hard! Nana and Papa…keep being the great, amazing grandparents that you are to each of us. I love you all so much…NEVER DOUBT IT! And masey…wow, you are amazing. I love you so much my most amazing brother. And ash and lace…hugs and kisses. Ash, thanks for being such a great missionary. We´ll share stories when I get home! And coley…one of my most beloved little girls here has a crush on you…please write her a little note! Her name´s Daisy!
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH…KNOW THAT I´M GREAT, HEALTHY AND DOING AWESOME. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES AND KEEP DOING ALL THAT YOU CAN TO SERVE THE LORD. HE DESERVES IT. WE CAN NEVER REPAY HIM FOR ALL THAT HE´S DONE!
1434 and more than the millions of gross diseases in the lake of aregua today!
Siss.
Mission Letters & Experiences
This blog was created to share letters from Elder Mason & Hermana Lauren Casper as they serve their missions for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Elder Casper is currently serving in the Chile Rancagua Mission and Hermana Casper is serving in the Paraguay Asuncion North Mission. Enjoy!
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment