Mission Letters & Experiences

This blog was created to share letters from Elder Mason & Hermana Lauren Casper as they serve their missions for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Elder Casper is currently serving in the Chile Rancagua Mission and Hermana Casper is serving in the Paraguay Asuncion North Mission. Enjoy!

Monday, December 3, 2007

Hermana Casper 12/03/2007

HEY YOU GUYS!

OH MY GOODNESS...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY CAMERA! ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW STOKED I WAS TO OPEN IT AND SEE THAT IT WAS PINK! I LOVE COLOR...YOU KNOW ME WAY TOO WELL! THANK YOU SO MUCH! The funny thing...we saw a cute, pink sony camera in Luque and I thought, oh how i would love a pink camera! And then my comp was joking with me and kept telling me that she was sure you´d send me one just like it! And it was true! Thank you so much...but I loved the pics of cole and harry more than the camera! My little stinkers are getting so darn big! I CAN´T HANDLE IT!

As For the mish...LIFE IS GOOD! It´s been an interesting week...probably the fastest one that I´ve had in the mission. Literally, I did not see one day because they all passed by so quickly. It scares me because all of a sudden, time has sped up even more. It´s really weird, and I am wondering if it´s something that´s going to happen for the rest of my time here. I AM TREASURING EVERY MOMENT THAT I HAVE LEFT HERE...I KNOW THAT AFTER, MY LIFE WILL CHANGE AND NEVER BE THE SAME. I CAN NEVER COME BACK TO THESE PRICELESS MOMENTS.

We had a great experience that happened this week...one that every missionary desires. We baptized the family of Victor and Nancy this past week...they´re awesome! We got to their house the other night and Victor, began to express how excited and great he feels after being baptized. All of his friends at work now call him the preacher, and make fun of him, but he doesn´t even care. He´s stoked! They told us they can´t even wait to get to church on sunday and participate in the meetings. YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT JOY FILLED MY HEART AS I LISTENED TO THOSE WORDS COME FROM HIS MOUTH...YOU GOTTA KNOW THE GUY! WE NEVER THOUGHT HE´D BE SO CONVERTED TO THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST! AND HE IS! AND I FEEL SO BLESSED TO SEE HIS CONVERSION!

As for Masey...keep working hard buddy. I know, the mission, and life in itself, are both constant growing processes. I also realized this week that I could change quite a few things to become a better missionary, and I have now set goals. JUST KEEP WORKING AT IT...THE LORD LOVES YOU AND IS SO PROUD OF YOU.

I am so glad that you guys had so much fun in Florida...the pics show it! I LOVE MY FAMILY SO STINKIN´MUCH! YOU ARE ALL SO AMAZING! Please give Nana and Papa and everyone big hugs and kisses for me, as well as Gramms. AND EVERYONE! Please also thank aunt Judi for her cute emails...I love her and she´s been such a great example to me in my life. I HAVE THE GREATEST FAMILY EVER!

Please know that all is well...I´m working on becoming a better servant and daughter of my Heavenly Father. I know that to Him...I owe everything. Thank you for all of your love and support...it means more than you could ever know. STAY STRONG, BE DILIGENT AND OBEDIENT AND SERVE IN EVERY WAY THAT YOU CAN.

1434 and more than the butterflies that entered my stomach when I saw my pink camera! (A little exaggerated, but i was pretty excited! After all, a camera is the only thing that can give me butterflies these days! Ha ha!)

Lars

No comments: