Mission Letters & Experiences

This blog was created to share letters from Elder Mason & Hermana Lauren Casper as they serve their missions for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Elder Casper is currently serving in the Chile Rancagua Mission and Hermana Casper is serving in the Paraguay Asuncion North Mission. Enjoy!

Monday, December 24, 2007

Hermana Casper 12/24/2007

HELLO MY MOST BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!

WOW…I LOVE YOU GUYS SO STINKIN´DARN MUCH! AND THAT´S EVEN MORE THAN I CAN EVEN BEGIN TO EXPRESS. IT WAS SO FUN TO HEAR YOUR VOICES WHEN I CALLED TO SET UP OUR CALL FOR TOMORROW…YOU SOUND SO GREAT! LIKE I´VE SAID BEFORE…THE SPIRIT TESTIFIES TO ME OF THAT. THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH AN AMAZING, RIGHTEOUS SUPPORT FOR ME.

Well…MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE! AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TOMORROW! Like you said, I can´t even believe that it´s already been a year since we last talked. MY PRICELESS TIME HERE IN PARAGUAY HAS FLOWN BY…AND CONTINUES TO FLY BY. I can´t even believe it. Most of the time, I don´t even know what to do or think because I know that time just keeps passing and the Lord has so much more for me to fulfill. That´s what I love about life…the Lord always give us room and the opportunity to improve and become better. IT´S A NEVERENDING BLESSING THAT WE HAVE. For that very reason…it makes me so sad to think that people think they have to conform and live life as they always do, instead of growing. WE CANNOT CONFORM…THE LORD SURELY DIDN´T SEND US HERE TO LIVE A COMFORTABLE, CARE FREE LIFE. IT´S NOT HIS PLAN FOR US! What He wants, is for us to be tested and tried to be proven faithful and righteous before Him. I love sharing this glorious message with the people here in Paraguay. IT´S THE GREATEST PRIVELIGE THAT THE LORD HAS GIVEN ME THUS FAR IN MY LIFE.

I am so darn excited to talk to you all tomorrow. THANKS ASH, LACE, GRAMMS, MEG AND EVERYONE FOR ALWAYS BEING SO GREAT ABOUT WRITING ME. I LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU ALWAYS KNOW THAT. Also, how´s my Nana? Please let her know that I love her and i´m praying for her quick recovery. Send my love to all in the Casper fam.

WELL…HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS DAY AND CHRISTMAS EVE. I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR…AND JUST SO YOU KNOW…IT DOESN´T MATTER WHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD. I feel the same here as I do back home…just A LOT HOTTER!

Stay strong, obedient, diligent and do all that you can each and every day to serve the Lord. What better way can we show Him of our love, than serving Him? There is none.
SEND MY LOVE TO ALL!

1434 AND MORE THAN THE CUTE, CHRISTMAS LIGHTS THAT THESE CUTE PARAGUAYANS STRING ABOUT THEIR HOUSES!

Lars.

No comments: