HEY YOU GUYS!
OH MY GOODNESS…I LOVE YOU SO DARN MUCH! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT I´M GOING TO TALK TO YOU A WEEK FROM TOMORROW? WHAT A BLESSING FOR ME! I MISS HEARING YOUR VOICES! AND MASEY´S TOO! I´M SO LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH AMAZING BROTHERS AND FAMILY MEMBERS…YOU GUYS ARE INCREDIBLE.
FIRST OF ALL…please tell Nana how much I love her. I am so sorry to hear what happened…but i´m so grateful that you were all there to help her. Goodness mom! The things that happen to you when Dad´s out of town! It´s always been that way! But please give Nana a gentle hug (cause she´s pretty fragile right now!) and let her know how much I love her. As for papa…give him a good squeeze for me!
CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT CHRISTMAS IS ONLY A WEEK AWAY? I CANNOT. I CAN´T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE HOW QUICKLY THE TIME IS PASSING BEFORE MY EYES…IT SCARES ME LOTS! IT SCARES ME TO KNOW THAT MY TIME HERE IN ENDING SO QUICKLY AND I FEEL AS THOUGH I´VE JUST BEGUN…SO MUCH TO DO. BUT I´M NOT TRUNKY MASE…QUIT SAYING THAT! I also still have a good chunk of time here…and more and more each day I feel like I just got here and it weirds me out. And my comps brand new and that´s weird also because I feel like we have the same amount of time here! SHE´S AMAZING! The lord blessed me with a great daughter! And hopefully someday I have grandkids! Ha ha!
As for this week…it was a good one. I must say…we found an amazing family last night. The very last few moments we spent working, we were doing contacts and we starting talking to this family. THEY ARE SO STINKING COOL! They invited us to their house and it´s beautiful…not to mention, we both felt so darn comfortable talking to them. THEY ARE DEFINITELY FUTURE MEMBERS! Their son went to Brazil to travel for a week or so and we were talking about the places we saw in Rio. IT TOOK ME BACK! ASH AND LACE…WE SURELY HAVE TO GO THERE WHEN WE GO TO PICK UP MASE! PLEASE! I feel as though I would appreciate a trip there so much more than I did before. I LOVE TO TRAVEL AND SEE THE CULTURES, AND NEW THINGS!
I´ve realized this week that the saddest thing for me is disobedience. It really hit me that so many of us are not obedient, and the Lord is sad as well and frankly cannot bless us when we act in such ways. Please don´t worry…I´m not being disobedient! Cleary, i´m not perfect…but that´s one thing I always try to be is obedient. Thank you for always teaching me of its importance.
BERGIE…PLEASE COME TO UTAH AND BE WITH ME! I´VE PRAYED FOR YOU EACH DAY THIS WEEK AND KNOW THAT WE WOULD HAVE SO MUCH FUN AND IT WOULD BE SUCH A GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! PRAY LOTS AND THE LORD WILL GUIDE YOU AND LET YOU KNOW WHAT HE WANTS FOR YOU…AND IN DOING SO…YOU´LL BE HAPPY. I PROMISE YOU.
PHIL AND JANET…I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! IT´S GREAT TO HEAR THAT YOU´RE BOTH DOING SO WELL. I SAW YOUR PIC NOT TOO LONG AGO AND IT MADE ME SO HAPPY. THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING SUCH A GREAT SUPPORT FOR MY FAMILY…CAN´T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I´M GETTING ALL OF THE PEOPLE HERE EXCITED TO MEET YOU GUYS…AND THEY ARE SO EXCITED! I CAN´T BELIEVE THAT YOU´RE COMING! DID YOU CALL THE OFFICE? CALL WHEN YOU CAN…ELDER HAMILTON WILL HELP YOU.
WELL…LOVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS! NEXT MONDAY…I´LL EMAIL YOU AND ON TUESDAY, I´LL TALK TO YOU! YAY! MOMMY, DID YOU GET A CHANCE TO CALL CASEY? PLEASE DO SO. I WANT HER TO KNOW OF MY IDEA AND SEE IF SHE WILL BE NEEDING ME TO WORK THERE AGAIN OR EVEN WANT ME TO.
GOTTA GO…WE ARE GOING TO HAVE AN ACTIVITY WITH THE SISTERS TODAY AND WE ARE GOING TO SING IN A OLDFOLKS HOME. FUN! I LOVE SERVING AND HELPING OTHERS…THE LIFE IS ABOUT SERVICE AND LOVE.
TELL MY MEGS AND KELL THAT I LOVE THEM…AND MY STINKER BOYS…AND HUG EACHOTHER MILLIONS OF TIMES FOR ME. AND KISS EACHOTHER AS WELL!!!
1434 and more than all of the firecrackers that are exploding here this time of year….christmas in paraguay is one of a kind! No snow, but lots of love and lights like back at home. CHOU!
Lars.
Mission Letters & Experiences
This blog was created to share letters from Elder Mason & Hermana Lauren Casper as they serve their missions for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Elder Casper is currently serving in the Chile Rancagua Mission and Hermana Casper is serving in the Paraguay Asuncion North Mission. Enjoy!
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment